RPI works with public agencies and private sector clients to address complex issues involving land use, environmental planning, sea level rise risks, and eminent domain and other land use legal disputes.
Rasmussen Planning provides:
- Comprehensive analysis combined with objectivity
- Creative solutions based upon extensive experience
- Management of community planning processes and solutions-oriented stakeholder meetings
- Expert written reports and other planning documents
- Legal opinions
- Sea level rise development project assessments
RPI specializes in the coordination of large-scale land use project planning. The collaborative team approach is central to ensuring efficiency of the planning process and high quality design. Our focus is on merging the site features, developmental realities, governmental requirements, and community needs into a single harmonious concept. The final product is one that emphasizes innovative design and environmental sensitivity and helps define market trends via its implementation.